Coder Society will at all times comply with applicable privacy laws. Coder Society will maintain all personal information confidential, and will not, unless obligated by law or by legally binding decisions by competent authorities, disclose personal information to any third party without the prior consent, unless specifically stated herein.
Coder Society will process the following personal information:
- If provided; name, e-mail address and phone number for the purpose of processing an inquiry when you fill out a form to hire our team or fill out a form to join the Coder Society team.
- Your IP-address for the purpose of providing an efficient use of our site
- If you contact Coder Society, we keep a record of your correspondence or comments, which may include personal data in order to provide better service in the event you contact Coder Society again.
Lawfulness of processing
Coder Society will:
- Process your personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Collect your personal data for the specified and legitimate purposes that are stated in this Policy and will not process your personal data in any manner which is incompatible with those purposes.
- Collect and process personal data which is adequate, relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and used. Whenever possible, Coder Society will transform personal data to unidentifiable statistics.
- Process your personal data only as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is was collected and processed.
- Take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing, and unauthorized or accidental loss, destruction, or damage to personal information, thus ensuring an appropriate level of security.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, and kept-up-to-date without delay if Coder Society is informed or aware of inaccurate information.
- Upon request delete personal data without undue delay unless there are legal grounds to continue the processing.
- Upon request restrict the processing, unless there are legal grounds to continue the processing.
- Upon request inform you of what personal data has been processed by Coder Society in a manner which is commonly used and in a machine-readable format.
Legal Grounds for Processing
Coder Society will collect and process your personal data if and to the extent you have given consent.
If and to the extent your inquiry to hire our team or your submission to join the Coder Society team results in a contract between Coder Society and yourself/your company, your personal information collected and processed when the inquiry was made will be processed to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract.
Coder Society will further process your personal data to the extent Coder Society is obligated to do so to comply with a legal obligation to which Coder Society is subject.
Transfer to Third Countries
Coder Society will solely process your personal data on servers situated within the EU/EES border and which are controlled by Coder Society.
If you do not want cookies installed on your computer or want to limit the processing of such information, your web-browser may in some instances allow for you to opt-out, or anonymize your IP-address.
Coder Society ensures that appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to protect your personal data against unauthorized access or destruction, unlawful processing or accidental loss or damage.
Coder Security uses a secure server where your personal data is processed and limit access to the personal data within its organization. Authorization to access personal data is provided only to inSectioniduals for the sole purpose of performing their job duties.
Change in this privacy statement
Coder Society reserves the right to modify this privacy statement as needed, for example, to comply with changes in laws and regulations. Any such change will be posted on the Coder Society website.
Coder Society GmbH
Coder Society GmbH
+49 711 838 823 38
Wakayama I/O AB
+46 8 760 72 60